It’s always best to call us in advance on 01540 672219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the 1st March some of our prices will be going up. The new prices are in brackets.
Distillery tour £10 (£12) per adult (18 years or over) £5 (£6) per young person (8 to 17 years)
All touring visitors over 18 receive a taste of two Dalwhinnie single malt whiskies, a taste of hand-made chocolate, a complimentary Dalwhinnie whisky glass to take home and a £5 discount voucher.
The tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and gives an explanation of the traditional art of malt whisky distilling.
At the end of the tour visitors will sample two Dalwhinnie single malts with some specially selected chocolate that combines beautifully with the whisky. The guide will talk the visitors through this tasting, giving advice on the best way to appreciate whisky and suggest other whisky and food combinations.
Every adult visitor receives a complimentary Dalwhinnie whisky glass and a £5 discount voucher, which can be redeemed in our shop against any 70cl bottle of Single Malt Whisky.
To ensure the best possible visitor experience tours sizes are kept to a maximum of 16 people.
Please arrive at least ten minutes before your tour time to give you time to purchase your tickets.
Multiple tasting after tours and the tasting options are always very popular and on occasions we may have to restricted availability depending on visitor numbers and staffing levels.
Tasting only options
- 3 complimentary Dalwhinnie whiskies, 3 handmade chocolates, a whisky glass and a tasting mat £10 (£12)
- 4 complimentary Dalwhinnie whiskies, 4 handmade chocolates, a whisky glass and a tasting mat £16 (£16)
- 6 complimentary Dalwhinnie whiskies, 6 handmade chocolates, a whisky glass and a tasting mat £19 (£20)
- 6 complimentary Classic single malt whiskies, 6 handmade chocolates, a whisky glass and a tasting mat £16 (£18)
- Single taste £6 (£6)
- Hot chocolate and whisky £6 (£6)
The last tasting option 30 minutes before closing.